Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little Munchkin's 5th Birthday

My littlest munchkin is turning five, and everytime we talk about his birthday he wants a different theme. In fact, the only thing he seems to be sure of is that we need to have a water fight!

So, to solve this dilemma, I have decided that the theme is "Things Little Munchkin Loves", and I am allowing him to pick out all the decorations. I know what I would have bought, so I am just going to let him decide what design or style he wants. Will it match? Nope. Will he love it? Yup.

The only thing I am picking out is the invitations, which I made at home, because that nonsense is too expensive.

Oh, and the party is at the park, because then I don't have a mess to clean up at the house.

Everything else; streamers, balloons, napkins, plates, cups, favors, other decor was chosen by our little P, or we had it and used it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment